I wanted to add the widget on the Mashup Page inside the portal so these are the steps that i followed for that
- First install the J2EE application that contains the widgets as .war file using WAS Admin Console, while installing select WebSphere Portal as the server. Take a note of the context root of the web application
- Once the J2EE application is installed start the application
- After installing web application make sure that you can view the widget.xml files by going to the url
- Once the application is installed you should register it with the the portal by executing the following configuration task
In my case the
SampleIWidgetJ2EEApp_waris name of the application
- Next step is to change the catalog.xml file for for the toolbox to add name of the newly installed widget. To do that first you should copy the \WebSphere\PortalServer\base\wp.mmi.deploy\config\binaries\catalogs\catalog_default.xml file somewhere on your machine say c:/work.
- Then you should add one entry each for each of the widget like this
<entry id="helloIWidget" unique-name="helloIWidget">
<nls-string lang="en">Hello World iWidget</nls-string>
<nls-string lang="en">Displays content from a specified feed URL</nls-string>
Add the entry under the category where you want it to appear.
- Once the mycatalog.xml file is modified with your widget definition, you can register it with was by executing following configuration task
e -DMMImportFile=c:\work\mycatalog.xml -DMMImportFilePropertyName="mashups.catal
- Now restart the portal server and when you try to access the Mashup page you should be able to see the HelloWorldiWidget widget added to Demo category, you can drag and drop it on the mashup page
Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
How to Register a Business
We are leading responsive website designing and development company in Noida.
We are offering mobile friendly responsive website designing, website development, e-commerce website, seo service and sem services in Noida.
Responsive Website Designing Company in Noida
Website Designing Company in Noida
SEO Services in Noida
SMO Services in Noida
Egmedi.com is online medical store pharmacy in laxmi nagar Delhi. You can Order prescription/OTC medicines online.
Cash on Delivery available. Free Home Delivery
Online Pharmacy in Delhi
Buy Online medicine in Delhi
Online Pharmacy in laxmi nagar
Buy Online medicine in laxmi nagar
Onine Medical Store in Delhi
Online Medical store in laxmi nagar
Online medicine store in delhi
online medicine store in laxmi nagar
Purchase Medicine Online
Online Pharmacy India
Online Medical Store
Thanks for info
Web Design Company in Bangalore
Website development in Bangalore
Post a Comment