Book review IBM Websphere Portal 8: Web Experience Factory and the Cloud

It seems that IBM is investing a lot in IBM Web Experience factory in last few years. I wanted to learn about WEF but the problem is i was not able to find any suitable documentation or something that will let me learn about WEF in step by step manner. Then before few days Packt publishing contacted me to review the IBM Websphere Portal 8: Web Experience Factory and the Cloud book. This book has lot of information about the architecture, analysis and design, release management in the first part. The part that i was most interested in was from chapter 7 to chapter 15 which covers the websphere experience factory development. I went through these chapters and really enjoyed reading them. I want to thank Packtpub for coming up with a book that helped me learn about WebSphere experience factory