- Output statements and application errors to the debugger version of the Flash Player local log file by using the trace() method.
- Write data services log messages to the local log file of the debugger version of Flash Player.
- View run-time errors (RTEs).
- Use the fdb command-line debugger.
- Use the Flex Builder debugging tool.
- Use the Flex Builder profiling tool.
If you have the Flex builder installed on your machine then you can get the Flash player debugger version from AdobeFlashBuilder\player\<osname> directory or you can download it from http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html.
Once installed you check if your using the flash debugger by right clicking on your flash player, it should show a context menu for Debugger like this