The mod_status module is disabled by default but You can configure the mod_status module by un-commenting following lines from httpd.conf
LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so
After your httpd.conf file is reloaded try accessing the Http Server at http://localhost/server-status URL and you will get a page like this.
It gives you details on what all requests its service, how many threads are in use,..
The details given are:
- The number of worker serving requests
- The number of idle worker
- The status of each worker, the number of requests that worker has performed and the total number of bytes served by the worker (*)
- A total number of accesses and byte count served (*)
- The time the server was started/restarted and the time it has been running for
- Averages giving the number of requests per second, the number of bytes served per second and the average number of bytes per request (*)
- The current percentage CPU used by each worker and in total by Apache (*)
- The current hosts and requests being processed (*)