You can follow these steps to enable IBM Universal Test client.
- Double click on your server name to open the server definition. On that page check "Enable universal test client " check box
- Once you save the server definition you will notice that the UTC application is getting deployed on your server, wait for couple of minutes to get it started
- Right click on the Server name and click on Universal test client > Run to access universal test client
- The RAD will open http://localhost:10039/UTC/ URL in the browser if you want you can directly access this page from outside the RAD
- RAD will prompt you to login use the was admin user and password and you should see next screen with JNDI Explorer, JPA explorer,.. use the section that you want to explore, in my case i went to JNDI explorer to see all the name bindings like this