Setting up Worklight development environment

I want to learn about Worklight which is mobile application development platform that you can use for developing HTML5, native and hybrid applications. So i decided to install it on my machine and i followed these steps
  1. First i did go to Worklight Evaluation Version Download Page and i did download all the software listed on the page
  2. I followed the same steps mentioned in the document to install it on my Windows XP machine, The first time i installed MySQL on my machine i did not follow the MySQL Configuration Guide for Windows and my Worklight server installation failed to start on the first page where it asks for the MySQL connection information. So i did have to reconfigure it to use the steps mentioned in the MySQL Configuration Guide for Windows guide. I think unless you disable Strict Mode the WorkLight server install does not work.
Besides that installing the WorkLight steps on the document works pretty well.

2 comments:

Tejuteju said...

Nice post ! Thanks for sharing valuable information with us. Keep sharing..Azure Online Course

jesia said...

I would like to say thank you for the amazing details and concepts you are sharing in this.The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up...


Microsoft Windows Azure Training | Online Course | Certification in chennai | Microsoft Windows Azure Training | Online Course | Certification in bangalore | Microsoft Windows Azure Training | Online Course | Certification in hyderabad | Microsoft Windows Azure Training | Online Course | Certification in pune