The available beans are
- Portal: The Portal bean is used for performing portal level operations such as login and logout. As well as setting the virtual portal for the current session($Portal setvp
- Content: The Content bean allows you to interact with portal content hierarchy(Pages, labels, URLs).It allows you to create,update delete, move pages, labels, urls
- Layout: The Layout bean allows you to work with component hierarchy on a page. Component hierarchy contains horizontal and vertical containers, controls
- Portlet: The Portlet bean allows you to work with portlet repository which consist of portlets, portlet applications and web modules
- Look: The Look bean provides access to the portal theme and skin objects
- Access:The Access bean is for reading, writing of the access control objects
- PacList: The PacList bean provides operations to view and edit access control objects.