- Log into WebSPhere Application Server Admin Console
- Go to Servers -> WebSphere_Portal or if your using normal WAS then server1
- On the server details page expand Container Services and click on Dynamic Cache Service
- On the Dynamic Cache Service page make sure that "Enable Service at server startup" check box is checked.
- Save your changes and restart the server
Enabling dynamic caching
You will have to enable the dynamic caching on your server if its not already enabled. You can use the WebSphere Application Server Administration Console to do that. Follow these steps