- I did install IBM's Tivoli Directory Server in my VMWare machine
- Next step is to setup the LDAP Server, with correct data. I used the idsxcfg tool for that.
- Download the WebSphereNotesUsers.ldif file, it has set of users and groups that will need in order to setup the LDAP server
- Import WebSphereNotesUsers.ldif file in the LDAP server using the idsxcfg tool
- Now start your LDAP server and LDAP Web Admin tool
- Login into the LDAP server and verify data that we imported from the WebSphereNotesUser.ldif file
WAS -Setting up stand-alone LDAP Server
I tried setting up Stand-alone LDAP Server as user registry/repository on my WAS 6.1 Server. These are the steps that i followed for that