If the Web server is defined to an unmanaged node, you can do the following:
- Check the status of the Web server.
- Generate a plug-in configuration file for that Web server.
- If the Web server is an IBM HTTP Server and the IHS Administration server is
installed and properly configured, you can also:
- Display the IBM HTTP Server Error log (error.log) and Access log (access.log) files.
- Start and stop the server.
- Display and edit the IBM HTTP Server configuration file (httpd.conf).
- Propagate the plug-in configuration file after it is generated.
You cannot propagate an updated plug-in configuration file to a non-IHS Web server that is defined to an unmanaged node. You must install an updated plug-in configuration file manually to a Web server that is defined to an unmanaged node