<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE application PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE Application 1.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/application_1_3.dtd">
As you can see the portlet application is installed at /wps/<portletname> url. If you want to change the portal url then all these portlets should be redeployed to start with say /ibm/ parth.
Please follow these path to change the portal URI
- First copy all of your own custom portlets to PortalServer_root/installableApps directory. As i said as of changing URI all the portlets have to be redployed. The configuration task for changing URI, takes care of this by redeploying all the portlets in PortalServer_root/installableApps directory. This directory has .war files for all the portlets that ship with WPS, you should copy the .war files for your custom portlets in this directory
- Stop the portal server if it is running already
- Edit the wkplc.properties file and change the value of wps
- Edit the wkplc_comp.properties file to change these two values the value of home is used for public pages and myhome for authenticated user pages. Change value of WsrpContextRoot if you want.
- Start the server1 by execute
./ConfigEngine.sh modify-servlet-path -DPortalAdminPwd=password -DWasPassword=passwordConfiguration task
- Restart the server1 and WebSphere_Portal server
Take a look at Changing Portal URL for further information